Saturday, March 27, 2010

Caution-Jacks Livery on Mackinac Island

I must warn all of you and especially parents that take there children to Jacks Livery, when you sign the waiver to ride make sure you check out there equipment first because they are not responsible for faulty equipment and they do not take proper care of there saddles. I broke my back and have had 2 surgeries riding one of there horses due to faulty equipment, there saddle was dry rotted and split in two pieces while riding. They told me they would cover my medical expenses which totaled more then $25,000, they never did and left me indebt trying to pay off the doctors and hospitals and to this day my back still is not correct and I have constant pain.



Caution-Jacks Livery on Mackinac Island


Caution: Beware of first time posters who have only complaints about a specific business. They are frequently disgruntled employees.





If this post is genuine, it is very unfortunate and sad, but I am quite suspicious....Moms



Caution-Jacks Livery on Mackinac Island


I am totally suspicious; I am totally confident that it is well, I won%26#39;t express MHO on this post, Moms. :)




Looks like a lie to me. This post will disappear in a few days.




Oh I am far from a past employee actually I design and Engineer products that product this great country of ours. So if you don%26#39;t want to take the warning then so be it and if you would like pictures of the scar I would be more then happy to send you some. I just don%26#39;t want this happening to other people or even worse yet to any children.




Hey Mom I am not a liar I am just looking out for people like you especially if you have children because if that happened to them they would not be walking today and yoour medical bills would be allot worse then $25k and they would not be responsible for any of it.




I never accused you of lieing....





I am sorry for your situation. Good luck. Moms




tymetraveler why don%26#39;t you say your MHO? so because I decided to tell my story its a lie? I actually work Engineering products that protect this great country of ours and I just don%26#39;t want to see any more people get hurt. Here is a letter and a case number that was written to the Judge on the case:





Honorable Charles H. Stark





I am writing to you today in regards to File No. 07-6345-NO, I don’t quite understand how a company can get away with not being responsible for the well being of there customers and knowingly letting there patrons ride there horses with faulty equipment that is not properly maintained during the winter months, leather products can not be left in a barn all winter in the constant temperature changes without being maintained and conditioned.



I guess what is being said here is that I can own a company and have my customers sign a Release form send them out in a product that I know is faulty and they get killed or seriously injured and I have nothing to worry about, how can the law protect that? I am very confused by this, the Release form I signed does not say that I release them from having faulty equipment, I understand that if I was out there acting reckless that I am responsible but not for equipment that I expect them to keep maintained.



After my accident I approached them and they said they would cover my bills and also sent me a letter stating that, that is why I chose to go after them legally because they did not, I have never sued anyone in my life and I am not looking to get rich I am just looking for them to cover my bills and pay for some suffering, and I wouldn’t have sued them if they would have just kept there word. I have been thru 2 surgeries in the last 9 months and wore a body cast from my waist to my shoulders for 3 months, I had 3 cracked vertebrae’s and a herniated disc, till this day I am still in pain and probably will be the rest of my life and for what? It hurts for me to sit for any period of time and I never get a full nites rest and I don’t believe in taking drugs.



Your honor imagine if I was a younger child and I was crippled for life, the only reason the doctors said I was walking was because of the shape that I was in, I can no longer participate in some of my favorite activities because of the accident. So please if you could explain it to me in simple terms how this could happen I would really appreciate it.







So if you want to call the court and look uo that case number we will see who%26#39;s lying.




BrokenBack,





Your problem is showing up in our online community, having never participated in it ever before, and making extreme statements. You haven%26#39;t established your credibility or shown an interest in participating in our forum other than to make those strong statements.





This is a common pattern and gets old. Those of us that have been here for a while learn to discount those kinds of posters, whether they are strongly for or against a place. The more responsible members of this forum try to point out drive by posters, so that someone that reads the post, but is new to the forum will know not immediately assume that they are all true.





I hope your pains lessen.




Lighthouselovertoo: So what is your point? just because I haven%26#39;t had the time to post on here because I have a career and have been busy means that it is not credible? Why don%26#39;t you call the court house and look up the case number and we will see who is credible, it%26#39;s public knowledge, I gave the Judges name and the case number, so do some research before you critisize. Do you have any idea what it is like to break your back and to not do some of the things you love to do because of the fault of someone else? if I was out screwing around and it was my fault I would have never said a word, but this was the fault of the Livery and they are not held accountable, I would not wish this pain on anyone.




Thank you. Your reply tells me all I need to know.





Have a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment