Saturday, March 27, 2010

Four Winds lunch buffet on weekends?

Hello. I have eaten at the buffet on a Saturday night. Looking for opinions on the Saturday lunch buffet - is it good and worth it? Thanks.



Four Winds lunch buffet on weekends?


Hi mmoj,





If you liked the dinner buffet, I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll like the lunch buffet. I have only eaten the lunch buffet on the weekdays but I really don%26#39;t like it at all but everyone has their own opinion of the food. I%26#39;m not sure what they have different than the weekday lunch buffets but for $18, I wouldn%26#39;t get it. If you are using your points or have a comped buffet, I would say to get it. Several of my friends and family members don%26#39;t like the buffet either. Last month when I went, I tried different items then I usually get and nothing was good and I am not even a picky eater. %26#39;m not going to eat there anymore. :o( They really need to improve their dessert, too. They look so pretty but they were all dried out and tasteless. (just my opinion)





I%26#39;ve also eaten in the Willowbrook Cafe for breakfast and it was good and also for sandwiches I%26#39;ve eaten at the Timbers Grill and it was decent.





Sorry I couldn%26#39;t say anything good about it but I really don%26#39;t like it. Hopefully someone else will give their opinions of it. Ironically, my sister and were discussing the FW buffet today while we were at a Mother%26#39;s Day Brunch.





Hope you have a nice time at Four Winds next time you go. Good Luck, too! I left a lot of money there last month for you. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment