Saturday, March 27, 2010

Days Inn &Ste Bridgeview Lodge

Hello



I just booked the Days Inn %26amp;Ste Bridgeview Lodge for my wife for a girls week end away at the end of Aug, mainly for the fact that they have 3 bedroom suites.



Can anyone offer any insight for this hotel? also any must does for the area.



Thanks



Days Inn %26amp;Ste Bridgeview Lodge


I think this used to be Super 8. If so, we stayed there when it was a Super 8. It was quite nice back then, and I know they have rehabbed and remodeled it since then, probably 2X over. However, I cannot really tell you what it would be like as a Days Inn. I think it is a good location. Someone else will most likely chime in...soon... I hope.



Days Inn %26amp;Ste Bridgeview Lodge


It was still a Super 8 in January, owned by the family that has earned such a poor reptation for service in Mackinaw. They still show it on their website and offer reservations there.





I tried the Days Inn reservation systen and (in early June) Days Inn%26#39;s system show no availability on the same dates the other site has availability.




I take back the negative comments I made about the ownership, I confused that hotel with another.





But what I said about reservations was accurate, they are unavailable on Day%26#39;s Inn%26#39;s site in early June when they would not be likely to be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment