Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rental Property

Looking to rent a house with my family in the Burt / Mullet lake area. Does anyone have any advice on what areas are good, would like to be on the lake, but that is peacful and not busy.



Rental Property


Sorry I didn%26#39;t get to your post sooner, I%26#39;ve been on vacation.





There are a lot of rental homes available on both Burt and Mullett Lakes. I%26#39;m a real estate broker and would be happy to help with your search, my family actually has a cottage on Mullett we rent out a few weeks out of the summer...what are your dates? Is there a price range you%26#39;re trying to stay within? Will you have a boat with you? Would you consider renting a short distance off the water?





PM me and I%26#39;ll pass along some specific info on cottages. Answers to the questions above will help narrow down where you should look at.



Rental Property


Hello travel001,





There is a web site called - Vacation Rental by Owners that has listing all over the United States. My sister has used them and has been very satisfied.





http://www.vrbo.com/




I use vrbo as well. I also use www.homeaway.com. I believe they are affiliated but seem to have some different houses on them. Moms


  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment