Saturday, March 27, 2010

Summer's coming

Gasoline prices in South Haven jumped 20 cents ($2.19) over night, just in time for our weekend travelling guests. It has now backed down 4 cents to $2.15/gallon. Earlier in the week it was $1.96 I don%26#39;t know why I did, but I thought we may have been done with this summer price bounce.



Summer's coming


Wow! I%26#39;m going to have to save my money...I just paid $1.83/gallon. It is crazy how that works in Michigan. We always fill up in Toledo before we enter the state and refill in the Saginaw area before we hit the resort pricing. Seems a little early for this summer price gouge business....



Summer's coming


That%26#39;s like bringing back Superball. BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE ...............................! Nothing new for us Michiganians though.




Rono, at least you get the bounce...





Up here it%26#39;s just ALWAYS high, lol...





Price you pay I guess, to live where everyone else comes to vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment