Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grand Haven Golf Club..

Has anyone played this course? I have a tee time in late July and it looks goog but would love some feedback from anyone who has played the course.



I%26#39;m a high teens handicap so just looking to get out there and kick it around and enjoy a beverage or two.



Grand Haven Golf Club..


You will love this course.



I would play here just for the experience of it all. : )



Unfortunately, rates haven%26#39;t been low enough to play in recent years. : (



Grand Haven Golf Club..


looks like the rate for the July timeframe is $55 for 18 w/ a cart. That works for me after playing in Hilton Head and MB the past few summers.





Thanks for the feedback.




This is a good course, not a great one. In my opinion not worth $50+, maybe $30 in Michigan. I%26#39;m told 20 years ago it was a course to play.. If you need to be close to Grand Haven, it%26#39;s the course to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment