Saturday, March 27, 2010

Great Northern Rentals.. Bob inn

Hello I just booked a house through Great Northern Rentals ,Bob Inn on The Pines golof course in gaylord. just wondering if anyone else has used this company or stayed at this paticular house. We were debating between a hotel or house and realy for a few dollars more we get what seems like a nice house with a hot tub right on the course. Another deciding factor was the great service i recieved from the two girls I dealt with,Pam and Amy. they were very friendly and alway prompt to reply to my many questions. hopefully all goes well I will have to rate it after My stay. thanks Mike



Great Northern Rentals.. Bob inn


I just returned from my trip to Gaylord and The Bob Inn was awsome. The house was a little dated but super clean. It had so many extra, hot tub on the huge deck,bbq,fireplace,pooltable,dart board and lots of games and cards. Also the staff at Great Northern Rentals were AWSOME. Amy and Pam were so friendly and accomadating. Even after we booked they still answered many questions and also booked my tee off times after recomending the course. So if you have the chance check out Great Northern Rentals. I know I will use them again. Thanks Pam and Amy for making my weekend so great.



mike



Great Northern Rentals.. Bob inn


Glad you enjoyed your stay. The Michaywe area is pretty nice and close to Gaylord and many outdoor activities.


  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment