Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Meijer store open yet?

I love to drive down from the Sault area to shop in Gaylord. It is just a nice 1 day get a way. Does anyone know when it is to open? Thanks a bunch.



New Meijer store open yet?


Not exactly, but I know they%26#39;ve been delayed. I think they%26#39;re shooting for late spring/early summer.



New Meijer store open yet?


Thanks for the info!




By chance, I was just in Gaylord last night. The new Meijer gas station is open and I saw a billboard for the store%26#39;s grand opening on April 26.




Thanks for all your info. I think we may take a run down there in the morning. As my husband would say ';Do you need your Dress Barn fix';? Also, I have seen people mention a good lunch place is Diana%26#39;s Delights. Have you ate there. We may try it.




Diana%26#39;s Delights is THE place for lunch in Gaylord. Do check it out...right downtown, easy to find.




It is now open I was there in late april for the grand opening. I was a little disapointed in the pricing. We only bought some cooler there because we bought up all the stock at Walmart and Glens( it a cooler we cant get north of Mackinaw). We wouldn%26#39;t of bought them there usally as they were $2 more for a 4 pack but we can%26#39;t get them were we are from. And most other stuff was a couple of bucks more then the walmart. I am not sure if they were just trying to make a couple of extra bucks cause it was so busy. I will check back next trip down in the fall. Chipguy98

No comments:

Post a Comment