Monday, December 12, 2011

Birch Run/Frankenmuth shopping question

Hi Everyone





I see the post asking about other shopping in the Great Lakes Crossing area but I was wondering something similar but specific to Birch Run.





We will be spending a few days in Frankenmuth and for sure hitting Birch Run for some shopping. I know there are the outlets there but it has been YEARS since I have been and I was wondering if there is a Target nearby as well.





Thanks so much in advance.



Birch Run/Frankenmuth shopping question


According to the Target website, there are no locations in Birch Run. I believe the closest locations are those on Miller Rd in Flint and on Lapeer Rd (off of I-69) in Flint. Both of these locations are ~20 miles south of Birch Run but you be able to stop if you are coming across I-69 from the Blue Water Bridge in Sarnia.



Birch Run/Frankenmuth shopping question


There is also a Target in Port Huron about 5 miles north of the Blue Water Bridge. It%26#39;s located in the Birchwood Mall.




Was just there a few weeks ago---no Target, but there is a Meijer store. IMO, not as nice as Target, but has lots of grocery%26#39;s. It is kinda of like a Super Walmart, but a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment