Monday, December 12, 2011

DTW airport Parking Online Reservation

Hi,





I planned my trip on coming days and I would like to park my car in private parking lots near DTW airport. Is any online parking reservation available? Is it so necessary to reserve parking or can i drive and park without reservation?



Request you to help me if any of you did online reservation of parking.



Can we use cupoun if we do online reservation?





Many thanks in advance.



DTW airport Parking Online Reservation


You do not need a reservation, particularly these days when air travel is down.





There are a number of lots around Metro. Personally, though I have tried others, I prefer US Park on Middlebelt Road about 1/3 mile south of I-94. The worst place to park is in the airport garages, unless you enjoy scavenger hunts for a parking place and like to schlep your bags long distances to the terminal.. . .and to pay more for the ';privilege';.





Discount coupons are available for US Park (and other lots). Also, your employer may have a deal with them (it pays to check). Mine and many others do. All that I do is give them a business card with my ticket and the rate drops to $7.50 daily; have used them since the 1980s and twice just within the last 10 days.



DTW airport Parking Online Reservation


No need to prepay or reserve - you pay when you exit the lot after your trip. US Park is on Middlebelt while Airlines Parking and Qwik Park are on Merriman (north of the airport). Look for coupons in the coupon mailers, Free Press/News, or on their websites. US Park had the best deal recently with a free day coupon and $9/day for additional days. Make sure you leave plenty of time if you are traveling during spring break peaks - lots can fill up and they either move you to remote lots which can add a little time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post on DTW airport Parking. The tips you have mentioned helped me alot.

    ReplyDelete