Monday, December 12, 2011

motels with outdoor pools

We%26#39;ll be visiting Jackson this July for a wedding. What%26#39;s the best motel with an outdoor pool?

Thanks!

motels with outdoor pools

there is the travelodge which is off of highway 94, exit 137, most of the hotels have indoor pools due to the cold weather in the winter. I know thi cause i work at one of the hotels...

motels with outdoor pools

I%26#39;d go with Fairfield. I think they have an indoor and outdoor pool. Most hotels around here have indoor pools because of our long winters. Travel Lodge does have a pool but the place is not quite as well kept as Fairfield.


Thanks for the info. It looks as if this is the only motel with an outside pool. But there sure are some negative reviews!

I wonder how much it%26#39;s improved? Or if it has? There aren%26#39;t very many recent reviews. Any one stayed there recently? Thanks.


It doesn%26#39;t look as if Fairfield has an outdoor pool, according to their website. I think I%26#39;ll call them to make sure.

I also came up with a B%26amp;B in Concord which I%26#39;m now considering as it has a pool and is close to the wedding site. Kind of expensive, though.

Maybe I%26#39;m too attached to the idea of having to have a pool? Just remember how hot it can be in southern Mich. in July!

But maybe there%26#39;ll be great thunder storms and it won%26#39;t even matter whether there%26#39;s a pool or not!

Thanks for every one%26#39;s help.

If anyone has experience w/ the B%26amp;B in Concord, I%26#39;d love to know.


oregongirl,

I haven%26#39;t stayed here lately but I do drive by it quite frequently. It is a popular spot for truckers and they also rent rooms out by the month so you get a different type of visitor there. The Colonial Inn has an outdoor pool too but is even worse than the Travel Lodge.


Concord is a quaint little town. I never even knew there was a B%26amp;B there. It is a nice quiet little village. You will feel like you stepped back into time there.


I was just thinking that if you end up going to Concord be sure to check out Cascarelli%26#39;s in Homer or Albion for a meal one time. I believe the owners of both places are related and both are great little places to eat.


Thanks for dining suggestions.

I made a reservation today for the b%26amp;b in Concord. They have a pool, hot tub, a pond for swimming and kayaking. The people seem real nice and accomodating; they offered us the use of 4 bikes while we%26#39;re there. It feels like a real vavation!

I%26#39;ll post our experience this summer after the trip. Thanks for all your responses.


Yes please do. That sounds like a great time and I%26#39;d love to hear about it as it might be an ideal weekend get away for my family. Have fun in Michigan.

  • pentoolonphotoshopcs2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment