Monday, December 12, 2011

Directions to Children's Hospital of Michigan

How do I get to Children%26#39;s Hosp of Michigan without taking I-75 freeway since it%26#39;s closed until end of 2009? My son has a dr appt on 6/25/09.

Thank you

Directions to Children's Hospital of Michigan

Where are you coming from? It says Dearborn Heights so that is what I%26#39;m going to assume. I75 is still open by the hospital, if you%26#39;re taking I94 East, take that to 75 South and take 75 to the Mac exit. The hospital will be to your right as your exit 75 onto Mac.

Others may have better directions for you so look for updated on here.

Directions to Children's Hospital of Michigan

I go to Children’s Hospital 4 times a year from Livonia and I go a little different then most because I-94 is a nightmare in the morning. I take 96 East to 75 North (it is open here) – stay in the left 2 lanes of I 75 and get off at Gratiot (exit 51) and make a hard right on Gratiot (South). Take that to Russell Street (maybe 2 blocks up at most) and turn right through Eastern Market. Go to Mack Ave (Milano%26#39;s bakery will be on your right) and turn left – you will come right up to the street going to the hospital on the right after you cross back over the freeway. Parking in the structure is $2.50.

  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment