Monday, December 12, 2011

Directions to Children's Hospital of Michigan

How do I get to Children%26#39;s Hosp of Michigan without taking I-75 freeway since it%26#39;s closed until end of 2009? My son has a dr appt on 6/25/09.



Thank you



Directions to Children's Hospital of Michigan


This is posted twice so I thought I would answer twice in hope that it helps. :o)





I go to Children’s Hospital 4 times a year from Livonia and I go a little different then most because I-94 is a nightmare in the morning. I take 96 East to 75 North (it is open here) – stay in the left 2 lanes of I 75 and get off at Gratiot (exit 51) and make a hard right on Gratiot (South). Take that to Russell Street (maybe 2 blocks up at most) and turn right through Eastern Market. Go to Mack Ave (Milano%26#39;s bakery will be on your right) and turn left – you will come right up to the street going to the hospital on the right after you cross back over the freeway. Parking in the structure is $2.50.









No comments:

Post a Comment