Monday, December 12, 2011

Woodland Creek Guest Suites

We came out last summer and rented an executive guest suite for a week at the Woodland Creek Guest Suites. It was really an apartment complex that offered a few deluxe fully furnished units that they rent by the week. We absolutely loved the place. It was extremely clean, had a lovely tree view (our location was in a corner unit on the 2nd floor with a balcony) with 2 bedrooms, a living area, a full kitchen and an assigned parking space and all the amenites of a hotel except room service and a restaurant. The rate was approx. $520 for the full week. Most of the hotel suites we had priced out were twice the price, so since you asked about inexpensive units - this would be a good choice. I found them by going online and doing a search for weekly rentals. I would recommend a car for this property as most likely you would not be able to get around without one, althought the location is close to the airport. We are going back to GR again for a Heritage camp, but I just need a room, not an apartment, so I also need a room recommendation. Enjoy your trip to the US!





Woodland Creek Guest Suites


The above response was a reply to someone who was traveling to the US to visit GR, but I guess I sent as a new topic rather than a reply? Just thought I should clarify! If anyone has any questions about our experience, I%26#39;d be happy to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment