Monday, December 12, 2011

North Terminal meeting spots?

Are there any shops/restaurants BEFORE the security check-points in the North Terminal? I%26#39;m hoping to meet up with some old friends at DTW when I pass through, but I haven%26#39;t flown out of this terminal before. I have no idea where we could meet on site for lunch or a drink.





I%26#39;ve met up with people at the Westin, but I don%26#39;t know how to easy it is to get from one terminal to the other.





(On a side note, I did see the McNamara Terminal on a layover a couple of years ago and wow what an upgrade from the old airport!)





If anyone has information or suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!



North Terminal meeting spots?


Haven%26#39;t yet flown out of the North Terminal, TrnrGrl18, but the link below shows a Legends Bar %26amp; a Coffee Beanery located on the lower level of the Terminal at baggage claim.





All other possible meeting places are beyond the security checks so rule themselves out.





metroairport.com/services/NorthTerminal.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment