Monday, December 12, 2011

Lake Bluff Condos Refund Ripoff Macinac Island MI

I planned my honeymoon at LakeBluff Condos for 4 days (Grand Hotel the 1st four nights of my honeymoon). I had become very familiar with Patricia Held %26amp; her sister (owners of Lake Bluff Condos) while making my plans, as tragedy had struck their families with death and health problems (I wont go into) I was very compassionate, listened sympathically while trying to comfort Patricias crying sister on the phone even after reservations were completed. I called periodically from May to June keeping updated on their family crisis.



I paid them $1130.00 for the deposit and 4 nights, then had to be hospitalized after my crisis %26amp; cancelled my reservations 2+ weeks before my scheduled arrival, requesting my refund. At first they had no problem with it %26amp; told me it was their busy season in July %26amp; they said they had ';no problem re-renting it since they had 2 weeks %26amp; they were booked solid';.



I was told I would get a ';$930 refund after a $190 deposit would be retained for cancelling';. I did not receive ANY of the the refund promised. When I called again, I was offerred to stay there ';during the off season'; by Patricia. I said ';NO';.



The Grand Hotel IMMEDIATELY refunded the whole amount I paid them. These two women I spent time comforting could not even return what I was due in my own crisis. I AM REPOTING THIS TO ALL TRAVEL websites, WEDDING websites and CITY website guides. All you have to do is send my refund I am due to PO Box 177, Northville MI Patricia.



I will remove ALL the reports as soon as I receive it, NOT BEFORE THEN.



IT IS CRITICAL YOU RETURN MY MONEY NOW.



LakeBluff Condos could loose that much with one weekend reservation alone.





Lake Bluff Condos Refund Ripoff Macinac Island MI


Call me crazy but are you threatening her or blackmailing her? I think there are better ways to handle this than bringing it to a family oriented travel site.

No comments:

Post a Comment