Monday, December 12, 2011

Ford Field

Can anyone tell me how many seats across are in section 331 %26amp; 333. I have Final Four tickets for section 331 row 1 seats 19/20 and section 333 row 7 seats 25/26.





Thanks!



Ford Field


I%26#39;m going to guess 25-30. The only reason I know is that at the last Lions game of the season I was sitting in a suite and the on-field performance was so bad I started counting how many people were actually in the stadium. (Yes, the Lions are that bad). I think I counted 25 seats X 8 rows in section 232 or 233 across from where I was sitting. FWIW, my count was 25 people in 200 seats.





You might want to take a look at stubhub or some of the other online ticket scalpers, um I mean brokers. Look at the other sections of the same size and see what the highest seat numbers available are.



Ford Field


Check out seatdata:





seatdata.com/html/…section_nfl_lions_331.htm





seatdata.com/html/…section_nfl_lions_333.htm





331 seems to have more seat across than the other sections. Plus, it shows your view from the section you will be sitting in.




WOW, that is a great view, thanks!




Go MSU! Izzo can still lead the Spartans to the promised land!




We are Mizzou fans and hope you win tonight against our arch rival, KS. If you don%26#39;t end up making it though and we are fortunate enough to make it to the Final Four, let me know if you want to sell your tickets. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment