Thursday, April 8, 2010

As you plan your trip up north....

check out the Traverse Magazine website www.mynorth.com





Lots of great info and links to help you make plans for your summer (or spring, fall or winter) vacation.



As you plan your trip up north....


I love that magazine and website! Thanks for putting that info out there, 1st!



As you plan your trip up north....


Hello Lisa! We just booked our flights to Michigan for July. We%26#39;ll be there to see you between the 15th-21st. And looking forward to it...




Hey Red!



What great timing you have. Tim ';Frogman'; Cotterill will be at the gallery while you are here. Our artist show is July 17th %26amp; 18th. I%26#39;m glad you%26#39;ll get to meet him.



Lisa




That is the BEST news! I can%26#39;t wait! I%26#39;ll wear my shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment