Thursday, April 1, 2010

two room suite w/jacuzzi

Does anyone know of a very nice 2 room suite, such as living room with bedroom, with jacuzzi? A balcony would be a plus. Somewhere within 3 hours of Detroit? I don%26#39;t want to go downtown, I work downtown and am there everyday. I was thinking of the Inn at Bay Harbor, but don%26#39;t know if I want to drive that far. I%26#39;m going alone, just to relax, one night. Priced about $250. I%26#39;m thinking of Soaring Eagle or Shipshewana/Middlebury Indiana. Don%26#39;t really need much too do, I%26#39;m more into just a really nice room for one night.



two room suite w/jacuzzi


Bella Vita Spa %26amp; Suites in Saugatuck has received some good reviews here on ta. I haven%26#39;t stayed there myself and it looks like the cancelation policy should be looked at. It would be close to your 3 hour limit. I like your idea of Bay Harbor, but can you get a two room for $250?



two room suite w/jacuzzi


Try Tamarack Lodge in Traverse City. It is new and they have beautiful rooms. Not quite as far as Bay Harbor, but still a good drive though. They have nice balconies overlooking the bay. Would you be interested in Frankenmuth, if so let me know and I can suggest a few place there.




If I hurry up, I can get a nice suite at Inn of Bay Harbor for about $289. A little higher, but it%26#39;s a 2 bedroom Tower suite I think it%26#39;s called These are winter rates it says, so I think May 1st is when the price goes up. I called and also used their website. And when I put in the May dates, it was a lot higher than April.




I may just end up going to Frankenmuth. I%26#39;ve been thinking of staying at the Marv Herzog, with a river view room. I have stayed across at the Sprinhill suites, with a jacuzzi, and that was very nice. And everything is within walking distance there pretty much.




I understand that the Marv Herzog hotel has very nice rooms with that river view and great balconies. We have spoken with a few people that have stayed there (they were all locals...!) and they were very pleased with the acommodations.




Nancy: I%26#39;m sure either choice would work out well. As for the suite at the Inn at Bay Harbor, they are spectacular. The decor is so beautiful and the service impeccable. We stayed there over New Years and absolutely loved it! If you are looking for a ';really nice room'; and don%26#39;t mind the drive, I highly recommend the Inn at Bay Harbor. Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment