Thursday, April 8, 2010

hotel for a Toddler

My husband and I would like to visit TC with our 15 month old. Ideally I would like something with a kitchen/living area plus bedroom. And be on the first floor so that we can walk right out to the beach. Haven%26#39;t been to TC as a ';family'; yet so any lodging recommendations would be helpful.



hotel for a Toddler


You may want to try the Hampton Inn and Suites on 28th St., I have stayed at that one before, and it has a basic indoor pool and it was a nice hotel. Good breakfast, too.



hotel for a Toddler


I am not familiar with a Hampton Inn/Suites on 28th St. in TC... But the the TC CVB publiction (and maybe their web page) lists anumber of properties with kitchenettes - like Days Inn/Suite, Traverse Bay Inn, Great Wolf Lodge... I%26#39;ve used The Beach Condominiums (motel/condos) and they had kitchen/living areas as well. Check out the CVB Lodging information.






Hopefully someone else can help you with your lodging specifications. While the Great Wolf Lodge is nice (and fun), it is definitely not on or very near the beach.





It%26#39;s been a few years, but we stayed at the Cherry Tree Inn and really like it. Everyone was really nice, and everything was clean. They groomed their beach every morning. When we were there the beach was great for our little ones because you had to go out really far for it to get deep. We only stayed in a regular room on one of their upper floors, but I believe they have rooms that walk right out to the beach.





http://www.cherrytreeinn.com/





Friends of our like staying at the North Shore Inn:





http://www.northshoreinn.net/welcome.htm




Sorry LoveVacations, but ';kitchen/living area'; was on my mind.. and the North Shore Inn is listed as having a kitchenette.




Woops, this MI DE made a huge mistake. I am so sorry! This Hampton Inn and Suites is in Grand Rapids. I swear there was a question concerning Grand Rapids. I will have to check..LOL. Sorry about that, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment