Thursday, April 8, 2010

eateries

coming to tc the 13th of april and will be celebrating my sisters birthday. Would like some suggestions on a good place to eat that has smoking. We will be staying at the Baymont Inn if thats of any help, 1st trip so any knowledge of things to do would also be helpful



eateries


I have no idea on the smoking rules in TC, but The Blue Tractor is a kind of cool place. I think they do have a smoking section, at least it used to. We like it there a lot. What do you like to eat? That would give us more ideas....



eateries


As of last week, you could smoke at the bar tables in Blue Tractor. Looking for a smoking section eliminates Fine and Very Good (ambience and food) places. Apache recently went non-smoking. But, there are still places to eat, and eat fairly well, with smoking. Without apology, I%26#39;m mostly familiar with the bars w/ food: U%26amp;I, Brady%26#39;s, Union Street, South City Limits, Dillingers...you can smoke at all of them %26amp; they%26#39;re all within a few blocks of each other. Of these my favorite is Brady%26#39;s, but it%26#39;s not exactly a place for a ';celebration';. Take the smokes outside and enjoy one of TC%26#39;s many fine restaurants: Amical, Chefs House, Stells, Phils on Front, Hanna ... just do a search. Then have a smoke and a drink at the U%26amp;I or Bradys. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment