Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family Vacation in Harbor Country

We are a family of 4 (2 girls 21 and 18) from NYC and we are planning to meet my in-laws family of 5 (1 girl 7 and 2 boys 14 and 15 in Harbor Country for a long weekend vacation. I have a few questions -



Are there any all inclusive resorts?



Are there any resorts with a range of activities for the kids and/or a camp for the younger girl?



Are there resorts there that you recommend?



Thanks



Family Vacation in Harbor Country


What do you mean by Harbor Country? Harbor Springs??



Family Vacation in Harbor Country


My brother in law referred to the area as Harbor Country. It is some grouping of towns in South-Western Michigan as far as I know.




I am quite certain he means the New Buffalo area in Southwestern Michigan. The following is the website for that area. Your chances of finding an all-inclusive resort in the area are remote. Your chances of finding beautiful beaches, lovely towns, nice hotels and kind people are great!





I live in New Jersey and return to Michigan as often as I can. I think you will thoroughly enjoy the change of pace from the chaos we call home here in the New York metro area! Moms




Sorry, I forgot to give you the link:





http://www.visitharborcountry.org/





Moms




One last thought, make sure you visit the Warren Dunes State Park. Whether you are visiting southwestern Michigan near New Buffalo, western Michigan near Ludington or northwestern Michigan near Traverse City, every visitor owes it to themselves to visit one of the Michigan sand dunes. They are unique and beautiful...something that is ';pure Michigan';....(pun intended!) Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment