Thursday, April 1, 2010

HELP! Quick gift from Petoskey?

My grandmother is staying in a hotel in Petoskey for surgery, and I want to send something nice to her hotel room. The places I have looked up online seem to be closed (unfortunately) or have an answering machine message like, ';Sorry we are closed for the Christmas holidays...we%26#39;ll open again on the 16th of January).





Do you know of any nice things that I could send to the hotel in a delivery? (Preferably non-alcoholic, something from the local area...like a gift basket.)





All ideas are welcome!!!





THANKS!



HELP! Quick gift from Petoskey?


I would contact the folks at Esperance in Charlevoix for a gift basket. They offer lovely gourmet fruits, cheeses, crackers and cookies. The folks who own it are very nice as well. Here is there website with the contact information. Good luck to your grandmother! Moms





http://www.esperancewine.com/



HELP! Quick gift from Petoskey?


American Spoon is all about gift baskets and they have stores in Petoskey and Harbor Springs as well as other locations around northern Michigan.



http://www.spoon.com/michigan-stores-7/





I also use Bluff Gardens in Harbor Springs, but unfortunately they don%26#39;t have a website or do credit card phone orders. Strictly in house charge accounts.




Great recommendation, Redrox! We just finished our last jar of Sour Cherry preserves....so delicious...looks like I%26#39;ll have to place another order! Moms




My family home in Harbor Springs just happens to be right next door to American Spoon. How can I help but love the place?

No comments:

Post a Comment