Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quality Inn

The Trip Advisor reviews are not good, but the hotel website says it%26#39;s been recently renovated. Has anyone stayed there since then and has the quality been improved? I have an upcoming reservation there as I%26#39;m coming for a popular football weekend and there are virtually no available rooms under $150. Thank you.



Quality Inn


I%26#39;d say you should just be thankful that you have a room in A2 on a game weekend.



Quality Inn


I took a tour of this property a few weeks ago and was very impressed. The staff took the time to answer all questions. The rooms looked brand new and even the hallways look nice. I would say it is an update to any hotel off the expressway. The lobby is still a little dated, but I understand it will be completed before the fall.





The Quality Inn will be a steal for anyone that finds it this year (after that I am sure everyone will have caught on).

No comments:

Post a Comment