Saturday, April 3, 2010

reliable taxi service to DTW

Has anyone used a reliable taxi/shuttle service from Ann Arbor to DTW? I want to go alone, not in a shuttle that stops to pick up other passengers first.



Thanks



reliable taxi service to DTW


I%26#39;ve not used it, so I can%26#39;t speak to their reliability, but Metro Cars is very popular.





www.metrocarexpress.com





One- way to AA will cost you about $50. It%26#39;s about a 20-30 minute drive str8 down I94.





Good luck.



reliable taxi service to DTW


I have used CampusCars. they charge $39.00 to metro airport. It was not a shared ride. 734-444-5354




Yes, a company called Gold Star Car Service. They are based almost at DTW and i%26#39;ve found to be very reliable, affordable and courteous. I travel alot and I cant be worrying about getting to/from DTW.





Call them 734-652-1761 or www.goldstarcarservice.com or their email which they respond to very well reservations@goldstarcarservice.com





Enjoy your travel !




Five star Quality limos serves in the washtenaw county from Ann arbor to DTW is about $50 or less depends where in Ann arbor your traveling from.





Call them at this number 734-846-9119.





they have good reliable service




I was there in sept and used the Metro car service. On time and just a few more than a taxi . Very clean car and no other passengers



KW




There%26#39;s a new bus service.



We used it recently, it%26#39;s very good-$15.00 each way %26amp; on time.



http://www.michiganflyer.com




My family and extended family have used Metrocars for years with very good results.




I%26#39;m using Ann Arbor Airport Shuttle at





http://www.annarborairportshuttle.net/1.html





The rate is $30 flat, $1.50 extra for credit cards.





(734) 394-1665.






I posted the reply below.



Do NOT use them.



They were more than 30 minutes late, did not apologize. Driver was not courteous.



This service is UNRELIABLE.



I%26#39;m planning to use it ever again.



Stay away!









http://www.annarborairportshuttle.net/1.html





The rate is $30 flat, $1.50 extra for credit cards.





(734) 394-1665.





Reply to this post

No comments:

Post a Comment