Saturday, April 3, 2010

Late Night Sports Bars (...That Allow Under-21)

Hi all,





Looking to find a sports-bar type restaurant in Auburn Hills that allows later night entry by the under-21 crowd.





My brother, myself, and a few buddies are heading up this Friday to watch Game 3 of the Pistons-Cavs playoff series. In the past, we%26#39;ve hit up PostBar afterwards for some grub and a few drinks, but if I remember correctly, they go 21-and-over after games end. On this trip, with two in our crew being underage, this wouldn%26#39;t work out. Does anyone know of anywhere decent that might (...or if I%26#39;m wrong about PostBar, please let me know!)? Even chain-type suggestions would be appreciated, with the only stipulations being TVs present and alcohol being served.





Thanks in advance.



Late Night Sports Bars (...That Allow Under-21)


Friday%26#39;s and Applebee%26#39;s are very close to the Palace, they are located on Squirrel Road. They usually let minors in. I%26#39;m not sure what Red Ox Taverns Policy is, but they are close to the Palace as well, they are located on Walton across from Oakland University.


  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment