Saturday, April 3, 2010

canterbury village lake orion, mi

Has anyone been to canterbury village in Lake Orion, MI. What%26#39;s it like, is the food at the Castle Grille good?



canterbury village lake orion, mi


It%26#39;s a neat place to shop. I ate at a brunch there. I don%26#39;t know the name of the place that we ate at, but it was located in the castle. It was very good. Also, at the same exit off of I-75 in the other direction is Great Lakes Crossing which is like a huge indoor outlet mall. Tons of shops and some good restaurants.



canterbury village lake orion, mi


The Kings Court Castle Restaurant at Olde World Canterbury Village is exceptional. Chef Elio is wonderful and the decor is extremely beautiful. A 5 star dining experience for a 3 star price! www.KingsCourtCastle.com




The shopping is a bit different, and the Christmas store is a lot of fun. I%26#39;d wait until it gets warmer, so you can see all the flowers they put out. Though it doesn%26#39;t have a lot of stores, it is a ';cute'; place and like I said, gives you a bit of a different experience. I have not eaten there, however. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment